“Www.marluc.it” hereinafter will be referred to as: “THIS SITE”
“EU Regulation 2016/679” hereinafter will be referred to as: “GDPR”
“Maria Gelido” hereinafter will be referred to as: “OWNER”
- Some of the purposes for which Tracking Tools are used may require the User’s consent. If consent is given, it can be freely revoked at any time by following the instructions contained in this document.
- Marluc.it uses Tracking Tools managed directly by the Owner (commonly known as “first party” Tracking Tools) and Tracking Tools that enable services provided by third parties (commonly called “third party” Tracking Tools). Unless otherwise specified in this document, these third parties have access to the respective Tracking Tools.
- Duration and expiration of Cookies and other similar Tracking Tools may vary depending on what is set by the Owner or by each third party provider. Some of them expire at the end of the User’s browsing session.
- In addition to what is specified in the description of each of the categories listed below, Users can obtain more detailed and updated information on the duration, as well as any other relevant information – such as the presence of other Tracking Tools – in the privacy policies of their respective third party suppliers. (through the links made available) or by contacting the Owner.
1 – What are cookies
- Cookies are small text strings used to store some information that may concern the user, his preferences or the internet access device (computer, tablet or mobile phone) and are mainly used to adapt the operation of the site to the expectations of the user, offering a more personalized browsing experience and memorizing the choices made previously.
- Cookies are small text files that are sent from the website visited to the user’s device (usually the browser), where they are stored so that they can be recognized on the next visit. In fact, at each subsequent visit, the cookies are re-invited from the user’s device to the visited site.
- A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to the user’s browser from a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. It is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
- Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If you wish, you can prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case, the use of the site and the services offered could be compromised. To proceed without changing the options relating to cookies, simply continue browsing.
- Each cookie generally contains: the name of the server from which the cookie was sent, the expiration date and a value, usually a unique number randomly generated by the computer. The website server that transfers the cookie uses this number to recognize the user when he returns to visit a site or navigate from one page to another.
2 – Types of cookies
- Cookies can be installed not only by the manager of the site visited by the user (first-party cookies), but also by a different site that installs cookies through the first site (third-party cookies) and is able to recognize them. . This happens because on the visited site there may be elements (images, maps, sounds, links to web pages of other domains, etc.) that reside on servers other than that of the visited site. Based on the purpose, cookies are divided into technical cookies and profiling cookies.
- Technical cookies are those used for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or as strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide such. service. In particular, these cookies are usually used to allow efficient navigation between pages, memorize user preferences (language, country, etc.), perform computer authentication, manage the shopping cart or allow online purchases, etc. Some of these cookies (called essential or strictly necessary) enable functions without which it would not be possible to perform some operations. The use of technical cookies does not require user consent.
- The so-called cookies are assimilated to technical cookies. analytics if used directly by the site operator to collect aggregate information on the number of users and how they visit the site. These cookies allow the owners and / or managers of the websites to understand how users interact with the contents of the site for the purpose of optimizing the same.
- Profiling cookies are used to track the user’s navigation, analyze his behavior for marketing purposes and create profiles on his tastes, habits, choices, etc. in order to transmit targeted advertising messages in relation to the user’s interests and online. with the preferences expressed by them in online browsing. These cookies can be installed on the user’s terminal only if they have given their consent with the simplified procedures, indicated in the Provision.
- Based on their duration, cookies are divided into persistent, which remain stored, until their expiration, on the user’s device, unless removed by the latter, and session, which are not stored permanently on the device. of the user and disappear when the browser is closed.
3 – Cookies used by this site
Below is a table containing all the information on the cookies installed through this site, and the necessary information on how to manage your preferences regarding them:
|PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING||First Party / Third Party||DURATION|
|__paypal_sdk_storage__||marluc.it||Technical / Functional||This cookie is required for the PayPal login function on the website.||Persistent|
|akavpau_ppsd||paypal.com||Technical / Functional||This cookie is provided by PayPal. The cookie is used in the transaction context on the website: the cookie is necessary for secure transactions.||Session|
|cookie_notice_accepted||marluc.it||Technical / Functional||Determines whether the visitor has accepted the cookie confirmation box. This prevents the consensus box from reappearing upon re-entry.||29 days|
|l7_az||paypal.com||Technical / Functional||This cookie is required for the PayPal login function on the website||1 day|
|ts||paypal.com||Technical / Functional||Used in the context of the PayPal payment function on the website. The cookie is required to make a secure transaction via PayPal.||Session|
|ts_c||Paypal.com||Technical / Functional||Used in the context of the PayPal payment function on the website. The cookie is required to make a secure transaction via PayPal||Third Party||3 days|
|enforce_policy||Paypal.com||Technical / Functional||The cookie is used for website transactions – The cookie is required for security transactions.||Third Party||1 year|
|wc_cart_hash_#||Marluc.it||Technical / Functional||Persistent|
|wc_fragments_#||Marluc.it||Technical / Functional||Session|
|wp_woocommerce_session_#||Marluc.it||Technical / Functional||1 day|
|pll_language||Marluc.it||Technical / Functional||This cookie is set by the Polylang plugin for WordPress based websites. The cookie stores the language code of the last page visited||Third Party||1 year|
|_mailmunch_visitor_id||Marluc.it||Technical / Functional||Cookie used to determine if a visitor has seen the mailing list subscription form. Once a user has viewed the form and signed up, they will no longer be able to see the form until this cookie expires. This is to prevent visitors from being bothered by something they have already seen and closed (or subscribed to).||1 year|
|mailmunch_second_pageview||MailMunch||Technical / Functional||Cookie used to manage the subscription service, store user preferences||Third Party||2 months|
|Marluc.it||Technical / Functional||This cookie contains a unique code for each customer so that they know where to find the cart data in the database for each customer.||First Party||2 days|
|woocommerce_cart_hash||Marluc.it||Technical / Functional||Help WooCommerce determine when cart content / data changes.||First Party||Session|
|woocommerce_items_in_cart||Marluc.it||Technical / Functional||Help WooCommerce determine when cart content / data changes.||First Party||Session|
|tk_ai||Technical / Functional||Stores a randomly generated anonymous ID. It is used only within the administration area and is used for general analytical monitoring.||Third Party||Session|
- Marluc.it also uses profiling cookies that create profiles relating to the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same user when surfing the net.
- These cookies are subject to specific acceptance by the user through the information banner that appears upon first access on any page of the Marluc.it site.
|PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING||First Party / Third Party||DURATION|
|_ga||Statistical||Register a unique ID which is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website. This cookie has been anonymized||Third Party||2 years|
|_ga_#||Statistical||Used by Google Analytics to collect data on the number of times a user has visited the site, as well as the dates of the first and most recent visit.||Third Party||2 years|
|_fbp||Advertising||This cookie is set by Facebook to deliver advertisements when I am on Facebook or on a digital platform powered by Facebook advertising after visiting this website.||Third Party||3 months|
|Fr||Advertising||The cookie is set by Facebook to show relevant ads to users and to measure and improve the ads. The cookie also tracks user behavior on the Web on sites that have Facebook pixels or Facebook social plug-ins.||Third Party||3 months|
|tk_lr||JetPack||Analysis||This cookie is set by the JetPack plugin on sites using WooCommerce. This is a referral cookie used to analyze referrer behavior for Jetpack||Third Party||1 year|
|tk_or||JetPack||Analysis||This cookie is set by the JetPack plugin on sites using WooCommerce. This is a referral cookie used to analyze referrer behavior for Jetpack||Third Party||5 years|
|tk_r3d||Marluc.it||Analysis||The cookie is installed by JetPack. Used for internal metrics of user activities to improve the user experience||Third Party||3 days|
|tk_tc||Marluc.it||Analysis||Collects data on website visitor preferences and behavior – This information is used to make content and advertisements more relevant to the specific visitor.||First Party||Session|
|Tr||Facebook Tipo Pixel||Analysis||Used to deliver a series of advertising products such as real-time offers from third party advertisers||Third Party||Session|
We remind you that you can manage your cookie preferences also through the browser you use (you will find the main ones below):
If you do not know the type and version of browser you are using, please click on the “Help” button in the browser window at the top right, from which you can access all the necessary information.
Holder of the treatment
The data controller is Maria Gelido, P.I. 04504140163, with registered office in via Roma, 6 – Treviolo (BG) – 24048 Italy.
Data Protection Officer (DPO)
The DPO can be contacted by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Extended information on Marluc cookies for the marluc.it domain
- By clicking on the accept button, the user accepts all the cookies that the Marluc.it site uses.
- By clicking on the reject button, however, only technical / functional cookies will be released and all the others will be blocked.
- By clicking on the “Find out more and customize” button, the user can choose which category of cookies to accept and which category of cookies to block.
- Please note that the Marluc.it site uses the cookie management solution provided by the Iubenda.com site. The solution provides for the preventive blocking of a series of cookies that will remain blocked until they are accepted by the user.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text strings sent from the Site to the user’s device, in which information is stored for various purposes. In particular, cookies allow the Site to recognize users on subsequent visits or enable other websites to recognize such users for particular purposes.
What type of cookies the Site uses
The Site uses various types of cookies for different purposes:
Technical cookies are cookies that allow users to browse the site or use its basic functions. These cookies are automatically installed on the user’s device by the Site as a result of the user’s access to the Site and do not require any specific consent from the user.
In fact, consent is not required by law in the event that a cookie is:
- Used exclusively to carry out the transmission of a communication; is
- necessary for the provider of a digital service expressly requested by the user to provide this service.
The technical cookies used by the Site include:
- Navigation cookies: to ensure normal navigation and use of the Site, through various options or services;
- Functional cookies: to save user preferences and facilitate the browsing experience based on a series of selected criteria (for example, language, type of browser, etc.).
- Advertising cookies: these cookies allow the Site to create an anonymous profile of users based on their browsing experience on this Site and others. In this way, it is possible to provide users with advertisements aimed at their interests rather than generic advertising. This is a list of advertising cookies (includes a link to get more information about these cookies and instructions for managing user consent): Google
- Retargeting cookies: these cookies allow third parties to send advertising to users who have previously visited the Site. This is a list of retargeting cookies (includes a link to get more information about these cookies and instructions on how to manage the consent of the ‘user): Sizmek
- Social media cookies: these cookies are necessary to share content on social networks. This is a list of social media cookies (includes a link to get more information about these cookies and instructions on how to manage user consent):
- Analytical cookies: these cookies are collected by third parties, in individual or aggregate form, in order to collect information on the number of users and on the way in which they visit the website, such as information on the most viewed pages or sections. This is a list of analytical cookies (includes a link to get more information about these cookies and instructions on how to manage user consent):
All cookies used on THIS SITE do not allow the acquisition of the user’s personal data and cannot retrieve any other data from the user’s hard drive or transmit computer viruses or take possession of the e-mail address of user.
By browsing THIS SITE, cookies defined as “technical” will be downloaded, necessary for the use of the site: in particular, the user gives consent to the installation of this type of cookie simply by continuing to browse the site, by selecting a link or a scroll action on the page itself (or confirming the brief information proposed in the banner at the first access to the site).
Users can manage their cookie preferences by setting their web browser: